- Hanane Hotait Studio (hereinafter “Hanane Hotait”) is very attentive to the protection of the privacy of its Interlocutors, and, in particular, to the protection, confidentiality and security of their Personal Data that it collects, in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR“) and the French law n°78-17 (“LIL”).
(i) the characteristics of the processing of Data collected and processed under its responsibility;
(ii) the commitments it makes, in its capacity as Data Controller, to respect the Data of its Interlocutors and to allow them, where applicable, to exercise the rights conferred by the Regulations.
- To this end, the Interlocutors are invited to read this document carefully.
- “Customer“: a natural person who has purchased products on the Site;
- “Cookie“: refers to the practice of writing and/or reading information on digital terminals (computer, smartphone, tablet…) ;
- “Data“: refers to the personal data of the Interlocutors, i.e. information allowing them to be identified, directly or indirectly, collected and processed in particular during the use of the Site for the request for contact, the management of orders, etc. ;
- “Interlocutor“: means indifferently, the Internet users, Customers and Prospects of Hanane Hotait;
- “Third country” means any state that is not a member of the European Union;
- “Prospect” means any person identified as potentially interested in products or services from Hanane Hotait ;
- “Social Networks“: refers to all pages managed by Hanane Hotait on social networks (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, etc.) ;
- “Site“: refers to the website “https://hananehotait.com/” edited by Hanane Hotait;
- “Internet user” means any person browsing the Site.
- CONTACT DETAILS OF HANANE HOTAIT AND THE CONTACT POINT
- The head office of Hanane Hotait Studio is located at 3 boulevard Pershing 75017 Paris.
- For any request relating to the present document or to exercise their rights, the Interlocutors of Hanane Hotait are invited to write to her at the following addresses
- by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- by postal mail to the following address Hanane Hotait Studio – 3 boulevard Pershing 75017 Paris.
- CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PROCESSING
- In its capacity as Data Controller, Hanane Hotait collects and processes Data relating to its Interlocutors according to the characteristics listed below. Where processing is based on consent, Interlocutors have the right to withdraw their consent at any time.
- The fields marked with an asterisk [*] on the Site’s data collection forms are all mandatory. Failure to do so may result in the order not being processed by Hanane Hotait.
|PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING||PERSON(S) CONCERNED||LEGAL BASIS||DATA RETENTION PERIOD|
|Administrative and financial management of orders and pre-orders||Customers||ï Execution of the contract ï Legal obligation (accounting)||5 years from the delivery of the order|
|Delivery of purchased products||Customers||ï Execution of the contract||5 years from the delivery of the order|
|Management of requests sent by mail and e-mail, as well as those made by telephone||Interlocutors||ï Legitimate interest of Hanane Hotait, namely to provide feedback to all persons who make requests ï Execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subjects||For the time necessary to manage the requests|
|Management of retraction requests||Customers||ï Legal obligation||For the time necessary to manage the requests|
|Newsletters||Interlocutors||ï Consent of the Parties||For the duration of the subscription to the newsletter|
|Realization of statistics||Interlocutors||ï Legitimate interests of Hanane Hotait, namely the improvement of its information channels, its communication supports but also its actions carried out for the benefit of consumers||– 13 months when it comes to cookies – The statistics are carried out only on the data appearing in the active database, kept for the durations indicated in the present table. Beyond this period, the data is irreversibly anonymized.|
|Prospecting operations (including targeted advertising after profiling for this purpose)||Interlocutors||Legitimate interests of Hanane Hotait, namely the promotion of its products or the consent of its Interlocutors The basis is here, function of the support of communication used by Hanane Hotait (postal mail or email) but also of the existence of pre-existing relations that this last one maintains with its Interlocutors; thus : HANANE HOTAIT collects the consent of its Interlocutors for email communications that are not justified by any prior contractual relationship that is logically related to their purpose; HANANE HOTAIT relies on its legitimate interests when e-mail communications are logically linked to a pre-existing contract with its Clients, as well as in any case, to send prospecting by mail.||For a period of 3 years from the last contact or the end of the contractual relationship|
|Litigation and pre-litigation management||Interlocutors||ï Legitimate interests of Hanane Hotait||Depending on the context, until the dispute is settled out of court, as soon as the legal action is time-barred, or when the appeals are no longer possible against the decision made to enforce it|
(*) At the end of these retention periods, the Data will be archived in a secure manner for the necessary retention and/or prescription periods resulting from the applicable legislative or regulatory provisions. At the end of these periods, the Data will be deleted, in accordance with the regulations in force.
- RECIPIENTS OF DATA AND TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
(a) Data Recipient
- All transfers as well as relations with the recipients of the Data are strictly controlled by Hanane Hotait.
- The Data collected are mainly intended for Hanane Hotait, its partners (namely, Google and Meta), and its subcontractors, in particular IT, and this in compliance with the purposes listed in the article “Characteristics of processing”. These subcontractors are required to respect the confidentiality, integrity and security of the Data communicated to them and to use them only in the context of the execution of their service mission.
- Any modification of this list will be immediately brought to the attention of its Interlocutors, and any new partner will be subject, if necessary, to their prior and express consent.
- In particular circumstances, Hanane Hotait may be required to disclose the Data, when required by judicial and administrative authorities who have a legitimate need to know.
(b) Transfers to Third Countries
- Some of Hanane Hotait’s subcontractors to whom Data is transferred are located in Third Countries, namely the United States.
- Therefore, prior to any transfer, Hanane Hotait ensures that:
(i) the countries of destination provide an adequate level of protection of personal data recognized by decision of the competent authorities in accordance with Article 45 of the GDPR; or
(ii) that the data recipients have declared themselves compliant with the “Privacy Shield” adopted by a European Commission Decision n°2016/1250 of July 12, 2016; or
(iii) appropriate safeguards are adopted (by adopting standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission or authorized by a supervisory authority).
- Additional information can be obtained directly from the relevant department, whose address is given above. All information required in this regard, and if applicable, how to obtain a copy or where it is available, will be provided to the Interlocutors.
- HANANE HOTAIT’S SOCIAL NETWORKS
- The Site allows access to Social Network pages by clicking on certain tabs/buttons on the Site. When Internet users click on these links, Data concerning them are automatically transferred to the Social Networks. The latter then process the Data for purposes for which Hanane Hotait is a third party. Consequently, Hanane Hotait invites Internet users to read their respective privacy policies in order to know their characteristics and, if necessary, exercise their rights.
- Hanane Hotait, in order to guarantee its Internet users a better visibility, invites them to consult them before any connection on these last ones, by clicking on the links below:
- Furthermore, we inform you that browsing Hanane Hotait’s Facebook and Instagram pages results in the processing of Data for statistical purposes under the joint responsibility of Hanane Hotait and Meta, the latter being primarily responsible for such processing in accordance with the addendum published by the latter and available at the following address: https://fr-fr.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum.
- DATA SUBJECTS RIGHTS
In their capacity of “data subjects” by the processing of Hanane Hotait, and in the respect of the applicable regulation, the whole of the Interlocutors of Hanane Hotait have the rights hereafter listed:
– a right of access, i.e. to obtain confirmation as to whether or not the Data are being processed and, if so, access to the Data, as well as various information including the purposes of the processing, the category of Data, the recipient(s) of the Data, etc.
– a right to rectify, as soon as possible, Data that are inaccurate, incomplete, outdated or equivocal, or whose collection and processing are prohibited;
– a right to object to the processing of the Data by the Data Controller or to a transfer of the Data, unless there are compelling legitimate reasons that override your interests;
– a right to the deletion of the Data for the following reasons:
– The Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
– The consent on which the processing was based has been withdrawn, and there is no other lawful ground for processing your Data;
– The processing of the Data has been objected to and there is no overriding interest that justifies the processing;
– The Data have been processed illegally;
– The Data must be deleted in order to respect the legal obligation to which Hanane Hotait pourrait may be subject;
– The Data was collected when the data subject was a minor.
– a right to organize in advance and during his lifetime the conditions under which the Data will be kept and communicated, after his death;
– a right to Data portability and retrieval allowing the Data to be received in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmitted to another data controller.
In the event that any of these rights are exercised electronically, responses will be provided electronically where possible, unless the respondent has specifically requested otherwise.
In the event that the answers provided by Hanane Hotait are judged to be unsatisfactory or incomplete, all of the parties involved have the possibility of lodging a complaint with the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés), the national supervisory authority in charge of respecting obligations in terms of personal data protection.
- Strictly necessary cookies (“technical cookies”)
Some Cookies are used exclusively to enable or facilitate communication by electronic means or are strictly necessary for the provision of online communication services at the express request of each Internet user. In accordance with Article 82 of the LIL, the consent of the Internet user is not sought for the use of these cookies which generate a processing of Data necessary to the pursuit of our legitimate interest, namely the proper technical management of its Site.
These are mainly session cookies allowing authentication and connection to the Site as well as the memorization of navigation elements during a session (for example to ensure the authentication of the Internet user by memorizing the means of authentication during a session, or the choice of a default language, etc.).
- Cookies that are not strictly necessary (“non-technical cookies”)
Hanane Hotait uses third-party cookies that may be installed on the Internet user’s terminal when he or she browses the Site. The purpose of these cookies is to share content with Social Networks and to analyze browsing for statistical purposes.
An information banner is displayed on each first visit. The purpose of this banner is to inform Internet users in advance of the precise purposes for which cookies are deposited, to obtain their consent and, if necessary, to allow them to oppose all or part of the cookies deposited on their digital terminals.
Interlocutors may, if necessary, withdraw their consent at any time using the functionalities present on the Site.
Last updated : April 2022